This policy applies to the site: cahem.eu
Last update : 03/20/2021
To respect your privacy is the most important for CAHEM, which is responsible for this site.
- How your personal data are collected and processed. Any information likely to identify you must be considered as personal data. These include your first and last name, your age, your postal address, your email address, your location or your IP address. “Personal information” is also used as a synonym for “personal data” within the meaning of European Regulation 2016/679;
- What are your rights regarding these informations;
- Who is responsible for the processing of personal informations collected and processed;
- To whom these informations are delivered;
- Possibly, the site’s policy regarding “cookies”.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATIONS
We collect the following personnal informations;
- First Name
- Last Name
Personal data are collected as described below, sections “Forms and method of collection” and following.
2. FORMS AND METHOD OF COLLECTION
Your personal data are collected in these ways:
- Order forms
We use the data for:
- Order tracking
- Informations and special offers
3. LOG FILES AND COOKIES
We collect some information via log files and cookies. These files allow us to ,process statistics and traffic informations, to improve the service for your convenience.
Your consent is considered valid for a maximum period of thirteen (13) months. At the end of this period, we will ask again for your authorization to save cookies on your hard drive.
a) Description of cookies used by the site
It mainly concerns the following information:
- IP Adress
- Operating system
- Time and day of connection
The use of these files allows us to achieve the following objectives:
- Order tracking
- Statistical studies
You can oppose the recording of these cookies by configuring your web browser.
If you decide to disable cookies, you can continue to navigate with the site. However, any issue of the site caused by that manipulation can not be considered as being our fault.
4. SHARING OF PERSONAL DATA
We are committed to not sell to third partiels or market the personal data collected. However, we may share these informations with third parties for the following reasons:
- Execution of orders.
5. PERIOD OF RETENTION OF PERSONAL DATA
The person in charge of the processing of personal information will keep in its computer systems of the site and under reasonable conditions of security all the personal information collected for a period of: 5 years.
6. PERSONAL DATA HOSTING
Our website is hosted by : Hosting Concepts B.V., headquartered at the address below:
Kipstraat 3c, 5c, 3011 RR Rotterdam, Pays-Bas
The hoster can be contacted at this telephone number: +31 10 448 2296.
The personal data that we collect and process are transferred to the following countries: Netherlands, France.
7. PERSONAL DATA CONTROLLER
a) The personal data controller
The personal data controller is : Michel Barbier. He can be contacted by that mean :
Contact form of the site.
The personal data controller is responsible for determining the purposes and means used for processing it.
b) Obligations of personal datas controller
The personal data controller undertakes to protect the personal informations collected, not to transmit it to third parties without your having been informed and to respect the purposes for which these informations were collected.
In addition, the controller undertakes to notify you in the event of rectification or deletion of that informations, unless if it brings disproportionate formalities, costs or procedures for him.
In the event that the integrity, confidentiality or security of your personal information is compromised, the data controller undertakes to inform you by any means.
8. RIGHTS OF OBJECTION AND DELETION
You have the right to oppose the processing of your personal data by the site (“right of opposition”). You also have the right to request that your personal data no longer appear, for example, in a mailing list (“right of deletion”).
In order to object to the processing of your personal data or to request the deletion of your personal informations, you must follow the following procedure:
Use of the site contact form.
9. RIGHT OF ACCESS, CORRECTION AND DELETION
You can see, update, modify or request the deletion of your data, by following the procedure indicated below:
Use of the site contact form.
If you have one, you have the right to request the deletion of your personal space by following the following procedure:
Use of the site contact form.
10. GENERAL PRINCIPLES REGARDING THE COLLECTION AND PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA PURSUANT TO EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the measures of Article 5 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of your personal data respects the following principles:
- Lawfulness, loyalty and transparency: your personal data can only be collected and processed with your consent. Whenever personal informations are collected, it will be indicated that your personal informations are collected and for what purposes your personal informations are collected;
- Minimization of the collection and processing of personal data: only the personal informations necessary for the proper execution of the objectives pursued by the site are collected ;
- Retention of personal information reduced in time: personal information is kept for a limited period of which you are informed;
- Integrity and confidentiality of personal data collected and processed: the personnal data controllerundertakes to guarantee the integrity and confidentiality of personal informations collected.
In order to be lawful, and in accordance with the requirements of Article 6 of European Regulation 2016/679, the collection and processing of personal information may only take place if they comply with at least one of the conditions listed below:
- You have expressly agreed to the processing;
- Processing is necessary for the execution of a contract;
- The processing meets a legal obligation ;
- The processing is explained by the need to safeguard your vital interests or those of another natural person;
- The processing may be explained by a need related to the performance of a mission of public interest or which falls within the exercise of public authorities ;
- The processing and collection of personal data are necessary for the legitimate and private interests pursued by the personnal data controller or by a third party.
11. ADDITIONAL RIGHTS UNDER EUROPEAN REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with European regulations concerning the processing of personal data, you also have the rights listed below.
In order for the data controller to grant your request, you are required to provide: your first and last name as well as your email address, and if relevant, your account or personal space number or subscriber number.
The personnal data controller is required to respond to you within a maximum of thirty (30) days.
a) Right to portability of personal data
You have the right to request the portability of your personal data, held by the site, to another site, by following the procedure.
b) Right to not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process
In accordance with the provisions of European Regulation 2016/679, you have the right not to be the subject of a decision based exclusively on an automated process if the decision produces legal effects concerning you or significantly affects you in a similar way.
c) Right to seize the competent authority
In the event that the personnal data controller decides not to respond to your request and you wish to contest that decision or, if you believe that it has transgress any of your rights listed above, you are entitled to appeal to any competent court.
The personal data that we collect are kept in a secure environment. People working for us are required to respect the confidentiality of your informations.
To ensure the security of your personal data, we use the following measures:
- SSL protocol (Secure Sockets Layer)
- Auto Save
- Dévelopment of a digital certificate
We are committed to maintaining a high degree of confidentiality by integrating the latest technological innovations to ensure the confidentiality of your transactions. However, as no mechanism offers maximum security, there is always some risk involved when using the Internet to transmit personal informations.
13. PERSONAL INFORMATION OF MINORS UNDER REGULATION 2016/679
In accordance with the provisions of article 8 of regulation 2016/679, only minors aged 15 or over can consent to the processing of their personal informations.
If you are a minor under the age of 15, the consent of a legal representative will be required so that personal informations can be collected and processed.
We reserve the right to verify by any means that you are over 15 years of age, or that you have obtained the consent of a legal representative before browsing the site.
We reserve the right to modify it in order to guarantee its conformity with the law in effect.